Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Well, now I am working on the last lesson for Basics, Basics, Basics. Dare I say, when this lesson is finished it is on to the Lesson One for the Master's Class? Yes, I will say it!

I discovered a new app for the iPhone called "knitspeaker" that reads your pattern to you while you knit. Now this was made for me. Like anything else in life, it takes effort and commitment to get back what you need from the thing, but I think it will be worth it long term. Of course, right now my OCD has kicked in and I have stopped in the middle of Lesson 3 to learn the program. Not good. Must knit. Must knit. Oh, and must do laundry and must load dishwasher. Yuck! All of these musts. That's one of the bad aspects of OCD. That non-stop self-chatter of MUST, MUST, MUST. Of course, the good aspect is that you do get things done; just not always in priority order.

Later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment