Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wow, ten days later ...

... and I am still learning all the ins and outs of knitSpeaker. No, it is definitely not that hard to learn. I put the pattern for my second Basics, Basics, Basics swatch on it in about five minutes, including my learning curve mistakes. It is more that I was just so fascinated with the app I wanted to know everything it could do. So, I dissected the app, the Instructions, and the free patterns that came with the app! It's a beautiful thing; I am definitely in love.

Well, I really have to get back to basics (pardon the pun) and get Lesson 3 back to Arenda this week. The sooner I finish the Basics class, the sooner I can start the Level 1 Masters Class. Actually, I don't think there is anything magic that is keeping me from just starting the Masters Class, except my own thinking. I think I will decide to think about it differently and just get started!

Mark is doing so well in his studies. He has completed three classes now with all A's. That's my man! He finally quit his second job, but not before he started physically breaking down. He developed neuropathy in his feet and legs. Now we have back to back appointments with my wonderful neurologist. We asked for a family discount, but no can do. Doctor says he is barely getting by with insurance system now. Oh my. Maybe I can take some canned food on my next visit.

Well, time to get off the computer and back to the real world. Hmmm ... what to do next?  House work? Knitting? I know, I think I will eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment