Sunday, July 21, 2013

Well, I just added all of the links I have been collecting for the past year to videos and web sites I use for knitting help. I entered 27 links; I had no idea I had that many. I will be working on entering my knitting library next. I was surprised to see that there are people viewing my blog. That is pretty exciting, and I hope I add information that is usable. When I started it was just going to be a place for me to have a conversation with myself. I was lonesome and I wanted someone to talk to. Then I started being more active on Ravelry and found a very nice community of people there, so I am less in need of talking to myself. Now I am more about using my blog as a storage place for my knitting resources. To any of you out there who do find this site useful, you can find me on Ravelry, tkparker, and message me through there. This blog will never be a place for comment by anyone but me, myself, and I. It's a tight little group.

No comments:

Post a Comment