Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Who knew ...

Who knew I could get so busy so fast! Let's see, where to start. Well, I will just threw a bit of this and a bit of that out there, because I really have to get going with my life in a few minutes.

I joined a group on Ravelry, Elizabeth Watkins Designs & Friends. Not only is Elizabeth a wonderful, and published I am pleased to note, knitting designer, she is a Pug mother and so are all her friends. She designed a special sweater for Pugs, understanding how difficult they are to fit and no commercial designer will entertain the idea of making a special design for them. She started a KAL, I was invited to join by a lovely lady, and I am having the time of my life. I have more friends than I ever imagined possible. They are wonderful, loving, interested in each other, supportive of each other, and just plain make you want to get up in the morning and join in the conversation. I am truly blessed.

I have just about completed Lesson 3 for BBB from TKGA. It should be in the mail this Monday. Now it is time to move forward with the Master's Course I have been holding on to for so long. It's so long, I can't remember how long. I feel much more prepared with BBB completed, and I am looking forward to beginning.

I really must go now. Life to live and all. I hope all is well for each of you. I was shocked to find out you were even reading along. Thank you for your interest. I will continue to update my references, but I am finding less and less time, or reason, to visit with myself. Not a bad thing at all. But, if necessary, I know where to go for a real heart to heart ... with just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment